Work is progressing on the $341 million redevelopment of Concord Hospital.
As part of the development conditions a number of documents are required in line with Section 4.38 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
You can view the redevelopment master plan, see design concepts and ask questions to ensure the redevelopment meets your needs.
This section will link to the documentation associated with the new redevelopment.
For more information and to register email SLHD-ConcordRedevelopment@health.nsw.gov.au.
Project Management Plans
- EIS and Original SSD Documents
- SSD Modification 1 – Corrections to Plans
- SSD Modification 3 – Staging of Construction
- SSD Modification 4 – Minor Design Refinements
- SSD Modification 5 – Minor Design Refinements
Project Reporting & Audits
- Environmental Reports and audits
- AQUAS Environmental Report Audit#1
- AQUAS Environmental Report Audit#2
- AQUAS Environmental Report Audit#3
- Concord Independent Audit
- Compliance Reports
- Monitoring Reports
Other Key Documents